Sunday, December 12, 2010

random stuff

On KSL this week, they featured this video below:  Warning: this video contains LDS and Utah themed humor, viewer discretion is advised.  Only watch it if you have a high tolerance for saying the word "wow..........."


Provo, UT Girls- Divine Comedy

In fact, Id go so far as to watch this video on silent, since the words are there.

It just got me thinking, there are plenty of parodies that I like.  For instance, I have always been a Weird Al fan.  He has some really good ones that are good for a laugh.  But, not everyone can be a Weird Al.  In fact, most people fail, as this next clip shows.

Baby got book

Anyway, enough of that.



  
Elizabeth Smart got her day of justice on Friday.  I took the day off to study for my next test, but I couldn't pass up watching the TV as they read the verdict of her kidnapper, Brian David Mitchell and the ensuing press conference.

I am glad that she can go back on her LDS mission and not have to testify or deal with this nonsense anymore.  She is strong and amazing to get off the ground like that and continue on in her life.

And of course, it reminded me of this next clip, where she is interviewed by quite possibly the most inept human being on planet earth.  She is a lot nicer to this lady than I would have been.

Elizabeth Smart, Nancy Grace

Good for her that she has been able to stare adversity in the face and knock it out cold.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment